Rest easy. You're covered.
Just think of the STAINMASTER® carpet Limited Warranties as peace of mind on top of the peace of mind you already get from our carpet.
A professional steam cleaning/hot water extraction at least once every 18 months is required to maintain your warranty.
All STAINMASTER® carpet features limited warranty protection against
- All food and drink stains. For the life of your carpet, INVISTA (the owner of the STAINMASTER® brand) warrants that the surface pile of your carpet will resist food and drink stains that occur during normal residential use.
- Fading. INVISTA warrants that your carpet will not experience a noticeable colour change from exposure to sunlight or atmospheric contaminants (ozone or oxides of nitrogen) for the period applicable to your brand of carpet, as set out below
- Brands of STAINMASTER® carpet other than STAINMASTER® SolarMax® - 15 years beginning from date of purchase.
- STAINMASTER® SolarMax® - 25 years beginning from the date of purchase.
- Abrasive wear. INVISTA warrants that for a period of 15 years, your carpet will not incur fibre loss from abrasive wear more than 10% in any area during normal residential use.
- Dry-soil. For the life of your carpet, INVISTA warrants that it will not experience a notable colour change due to deposits of dry-soil as a result of foot traffic from normal, indoor household use.
- Static shock
To ensure you have all the warranty information, download a copy of the STAINMASTER® carpet Limited Warranties booklet.
STAINMASTER® Limited Warranties booklet
Our limited warranties are subject to important limitations, exclusions (including for commercial, non-owner – occupier or abnormal use) and pre-conditions (including regular professional cleaning obligations) which are explained further in the STAINMASTER® carpet limited warranties booklet that is available for download here. To order hard copies of the booklet call 1800 335 624.
The benefits of our limited warranties are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.