While other carpets can succumb to the rigours of everyday life, STAINMASTER® carpet is designed to look better for longer. No matter what style or colour you choose, you can help your STAINMASTER® carpet to look its best with a few simple maintenance tips. Or consult our handy carpet stain removal guide to tackle those pesky stains from life’s little mishaps.
Carpet Care Maintenance
STAINMASTER® carpet is designed for easy care. Just a bit of regular maintenance will keep your carpet looking beautiful and will ensure that if you need to, you can take advantage of your warranty.
WHEN ACCIDENTS HAPPEN
- Clean spills promptly.
- Check stain removal tab for more advice
RIGHT AFTER INSTALLATION
- Light traffic after 12 to 24 hours.
- Heavy traffic and furniture placed after 48 hours.
- Spot clean only for the first 7 days.
- After 7 days use a neutral pH cleaner to clean the floor.
- Heavy dirt can be gently scrubbed with a soft bristle brush or blue scour pad.
DAILY OR WEEKLY AS NEEDED
- Sweep or dust regularly to remove loose dirt.
- Damp mop as needed.