Hybrid Floor Maintenance
If only more things in life were as low-maintenance as STAINMASTER™ hybrid flooring. Just a bit of regular care will keep your floor looking beautiful for a very long time.
WHEN ACCIDENTS HAPPEN
- Clean spills promptly.
- If you cannot clean immediately, you can remove most stains after 24 hours.
- Flush the stain using mild dishwashing detergent and water. Blot excess moisture with a clean white cloth, moving from outer edge of stain toward the middle.
ON A REGULAR BASIS
- Vacuum at least once a week to remove dry soil particles that can dull fibres and cause matting.
- Combat crushing by placing glides under heavy furniture.
- Rotate furniture to give carpet a rest.
- Close blinds or shades to avoid long hours of direct sunlight.
EVERY 18 MONTHS
- A professional steam cleaning/hot water extraction at least once every 18 months is required to maintain your warranty.